- Age 18 and above.
- A completed application form with all pertaining attachments and an enrolment fee of €1000 (which is subtracted from total tuition).
- An essay explaining the student's motivation (minimum of 350 words and maximum of 1000 words.)
- Copy of baccalaureate, A levels accredited International High School, University diploma or equivalent. The above must show all course completed and the grades received.
- For those who have studied outside Greece or the European Union: Complete information on the School and College with explanation of the Grading system.
- For those whose native language is not English or have not studied in an English School for at least 3 years: Cambridge First Certificate or TOEFL (minimum score for paper based test is 500 and for computer based test 173).
- A valid medical certificate.
For international students (non EU residents) it is needed to provide the following documents:
- Photocopy of passport
- Criminal Record (normally issued by a Court of Law)
- International Health Certificate stating that the holder has no contagious disease.
- Four colour photographs
- Declaration for foreigners regarding studies in Greece to be made by parent, legal guardian or tutor. (Document provided by European College for Tourism Studies)
- Declaration by student for studies in Greece. (Document provided by European College for Tourism Studies)
- Receipt of your bank deposit
- Letter of Admittance from European College for Tourism Studies
- Invoice from European College for Tourism Studies
Admissions open strictly on availability basis.
Due to additional time needed for the completion of the procedures for international students please contact the College Services, immediately.
The College provides education to students of diverse racial, ethnic and religious backgrounds without barriers. The faculty are dedicated in educating each individual student
The College is positive about disable people.